Friday, January 4, 2008

We're Back! Physically At Least...

We made it back to Oxford, minus one bag...United left behind a bag on the way there and on the way back! Gotta love their consistency. I'd love to write all about the holidays and post all our pictures...but I am still pretty jet lagged and not too sure it will be coherent (this posting is taking me long enough to type out). So as soon as I regain consciousness I will get right to that!

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey chica!
Glad you got back safely. I love reading your blogs and looking at all the pictures. I kinda feel like i'm there with ya! Ha Ha.

Steve-o finally has myspace, if you haven't found that out already. Me and him are both going to lose weight this year and watch what we eat.

We went to Museum of Science and Industry a week ago. Steve got four free voucher to the Star Wars exhibit, but unfortunatly they sold out and we weren't able to attend the exhibit, so we just walked around. I posted pics on Myspace, if you had the chance to sneak a peek.

Work is still good. My boss is actually being nicer to me. He gave me half off tix to the Auto Show, of course it's only during the week so i'd have to take a day off.

Lucky me though, one of the clients liked the design I did for the bench and they want to hire me for a freelance position designing other stuff. Yippee!!

So who was this agency-that-shall-not-be-named-in-hopes-of-not-jinxing that you were talking about awhile back? Are you still waiting for a response? Congrats on the cafe job by the way!! I"m glad you're enjoying it.

Keep in touch.
(Oh and I did recieve your postcard in Decemeber. Ha Ha, not sure if I told you that.

Miss and Love you both!
-Heath